rp tec 60
rp tec 60
Mullion-transom curtain wall with a face width of 60 mm and wide-ranging advantages. Steel provides high structural strength combined with maximum transparency. This paves the way for large spans, slim geometries, and high glass weights.
Drag to rotate 360°, zoom with the mouse wheel, right mouse button drag moves the view
- Mullion-transom curtain wall system with a face width of 60 mm
- Vertical and polygonal configurations are possible
- Also suited for 3° roof glazing
- Suitable for large spans because steel offers 3 times the load carrying capacity of aluminium.
- Compatible with rp tec add-on curtain walls and with rp fineline and rp hermetic window profiles
- Resistance under wind load : ±1375 Pa / Security ±2062 Pa (facade) ±2000 Pa / Security ±3000 Pa (for 3° glass roof)
- Air permeability : AE
- Watertightness : RE 1200
- Impact strength : E5-I5
- Thermal transmittance : Ucw ≥ 1,7 W/m²K
- Sound insulation : ≤ 45 dB (vertical glazing)