rp tecline 60
rp tecline 60
Because less is more: rp tecline 60 reduces elevation widths and construction depths to a minimum. Thanks to the outstanding structural properties of steel, the façade system allows for maximum elegance and light penetration – and without the need for costly additional measures such as the insertion of reinforcing profiles!
Drag to rotate 360°, zoom with the mouse wheel, right mouse button drag moves the view
- Elegant: Narrow face width of 60 mm with small overall depths – thanks to the high static load capacity of steel!
- Realization of large spans due to the 3-fold higher modulus of elasticity compared to aluminum.
3 mm wall thickness for high torsional rigidity, especially when integrating windows and doors with high sashes
- “ProGrip” connection system: Fast production and secure hold with low material usage
- Mixed facade possible: Combine, for example, mullion-transom facades with filigree transoms made of wood
- The ideal complement: plan with filigree insert elements from the rp fineline window and door series
- All face widths of the rp tecline series can be combined with each other
- Compatible with rp hermetic, the system for increased requirements in terms of heat, fire, smoke, burglary protection, etc.
- Resistance under wind load : + 2,0 /- 3,2 kN/m²; Safety + 3,0 /- 4,8 kN/m²
- Air permeability : ≤1800 Pa
- Watertightness : RE 1800
- Impact strength : I5/E5
- Burglar resistance : RC2/RC3
- Thermal transmittance : Uf ≥ 0,68 W/m²K
- “ProGrip” connection system for secure grip:
• Faster production
• Secure screw guide
• One system for all depths and Face widths
- Optimized processing:
• Fast and safe processing of the butt connectors
• Only drill and screw!
• Elaborate milling is no longer required!
• Plugged seals for a quick, clean Processing, cutting with sealing shears